View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 04:00 PM   #1590
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Idk about INT numbers but my gut feeling right now is the main takeaway post game will be the Chiefs defense finally getting all of the love it hasn’t received the past two years.

Spags knows how to play Brady, we have a Jones to manufacture easy pressure up the middle, and all the other guys up front step up in the big, physical matchups playing assignment sound and aggressively. The secondary is obviously as good as ever right now too.

They’re going to make Brady move around way more than he’d like, and they’re going to hit him a lot more than he’d like.
Completely agree. I felt the same way heading into the playoffs as well.

When i look at this matchup it's hard for me to see the Buccs moving the ball consistently. Its nice to see our secondary getting the credit they deserve, but i still don't think they're recognized enough nationally. I think the casual fan still thinks we don't have a defense.

I can easily see this thing turning into a blowout. Especially if the Chiefs score early and often and put Tom in a hole.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote