View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 03:39 PM   #1584
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Who made you the owner of this forum and the keeper of truth...tiny internet man with grandiose delusions of importance.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't give a flying shit what you think...oh and your football takes suck too.

I have never attacked people on this site for their opinions about football... or down voted anyone I didnt agree with.

See...that what's entertaining contrasting view points actually looks like in the real world...not trying to force everyone into a narrow microcosm of narcissistic infantile fantasy.
Funny, you attacked people in the same post you said you haven't.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote