View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 01:32 PM   #297
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Might as well appreciate him now, while we still have him. The man's 61. He probably retires in the next 5-7 years. And when that happens, the chances of winning another SB during Pat's career go down precipitously.
I kinda disagree with this. I love Andy Reid, and as soon as he wins a Super Bowl for us I'm cool with him coaching here until he has to retire. But in 5-7 years I don't think we're going to see our Super Bowl odds drop all that much from year to year as long as Pat is still kicking ass.

Clark Hunt has been pretty clear about how this organization is going to be run ever since the Pioli debacle. He'll probably look to another experienced head coach, possibly from the Andy Reid tree. Maybe Matt Nagy has a bit more success in Chicago but finally gets fired, and he comes back to KC. Same with Doug Pederson. Or, by that point Pat is going to basically be running the show anyway and only needs a good Xs and Os OC to draw up cool shit for him. Hire a defense-minded head coach.

At the very least it will give the Andy critics plenty of opportunity to get that great "clock management" guy they've been pounding the table for all these years.

With Pat Mahomes in charge and (hopefully) consistently decent drafts from Veach we don't need to hit a homerun with our next head coach to stay competitive for the Super Bowl from year to year. We just need to avoid hiring a ****tard like Freddie Kitchens. We should also avoid any recommendations for head coaches given to us by John Elway.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote