View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 06:34 PM   #851
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I didn't come into here to argue, but that seems to be all you want to do any more. So I'll go else where and . . . NOT ARGUE.
Honest to God, it seems to me that's on you. I'm not trying to argue right now, I'm pointing out that we're both coming from the same place. You think all I want is to argue with you, and I think the same of you.

Perhaps we could just call a truce and try to coexist peacefully. If you will tell me when you think I'm being a dick (and won't take offense when I do the same), maybe that would diffuse things before they get started.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.