View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 11:01 AM   #44
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
It's the same thing with the big body, tall WR thing.

Andy clearly is intrigued with the possibilities...although he hasn't gone all in on one. But we gave Benjamin a try, Fortson and Kemp keep hanging around. Just because none of those guys has proven to be a legit threat doesn't mean the 'type' isn't one that Reid wouldn't utilize, it just means those guys aren't all that good.

I wouldn't be shocked if we take a Nico Collins/Fehoko/Imatorbhebhe type. It would be a real mismatch for defenses that are trying to combat the speed of Hill and Hardman to have to deal with another big, physical receiver to pair with Kelce.

But we don't really know what wrinkles Reid is thinking about adding this season; just plan on there being some new wrinkles. Of that, I'm sure.
For sure, they've fiddled around with guys that fit the archetype. They've never really committed resources to it and taking one of the guys you listed is really just the status quo of taking a long shot guy and seeing if he hits.

As opposed to taking a guy in the 2nd round, which is spending a premium resource. They've never really done that for a TE or a big WR.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote