View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 02:47 PM   #32
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin53 View Post
I think Andy would like to run 12 personnel more but he's only got one TE that is both an effective receiver and an effective blocker. I think Tremble would allow Andy to run considerably more 12 personnel. Tremble can also play FB and HB allowing Andy to get deeper in his playbook and get Tremble more snaps.
They've made like zero effort to acquire a 2nd TE since Kelce was drafted nearly 8 years ago.

What makes you say you think Andy wants to run more 12 personnel? If anything, the lack of ever even trying to get a TE2 suggests the opposite.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.