View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 03:35 PM   #1412
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Because we're all Claude Lemiuex apologists?

Avalanche player or not, I've never really shouted at clouds about guys like Kadri, Evander Kane, Tom Wilson, etc... they cleared have the talent to be in the NHL and it's up to the NHL/NHLPA to figure out player discipline. I've kind of stopped caring about it because nobody in the league seems to care about disciplining the dirty hits, so why should I?

And if someone with their talent can keep their head on straight, then I really don't care. Not saying people shouldn't care at all if a star player is knocked out of the playoffs from a dirty hit, I'm just kind of over hoping the NHL will fix it.

That said, goons like Ryan Reaves can go **** themselves because they aren't even talented enough to be in the NHL.

So for Kadri... I wish him the best and hope he keeps his head on straight, as he's obviously been given several 2nd chances at this point and made the most of it with playing clean this postseason.
Matt Tkachuck should be on your list of dirty ****s. If you keep an eye on him, he's always trying to injure players but make it look like an accident.
He just hasn't quite got the hang of it yet.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.