Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 06:02 PM   #32
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I enjoyed the first episode, even if it felt lifted from a season in TOS.

Who was the young Kirk that Pike wanted on the bridge? Samuel? I'm losing my trek lore as time goes by - I keep thinking of the Kelvin timeline George Kirk played by a younger Thor as James T's dad. Who is Samuel in relation to Jim?
His brother. There’s an episode of TOS when Kirk finds his brother (who was a scientist of some kind) dead on a planet due to alien parasites and that’s the guy. I had forgotten it myself until I checked yesterday as it’s really not an important part of the episode. Shatner played his dead body, looking identical to James but with a moustache.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote