Thread: Mock (6/21)
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 02:12 AM   #35
MVP

DE - Cut Clark, snag a guy off the FA heap like Sam Hubbard, and draft a guy at least on day 2 would be my expectation.

CB - If Ward is going to be expensive, and I expect he will be relatively, then there are quite a few FA options out there next year. Veach will likely make a low-key vet move and probably add another day 3 guy.

S - Honestly could depend on the Mathieu situation and I'm not necessarily banking on Veach retaining him. If they don't, I could see a relatively high pick going here to go along with some scrap heap bargains to replace Sorensen and Watts. If they do, maybe they spend a mid-rounder on the position for now and still add a vet or two off the heap.

WR - I can't fathom anything but a hefty Hill extension. After that, we'll see what happens with the rookie but this could be a spot Veach starts to invest some picks in. I think we know what we have otherwise, which is a solid slot in Hardman and a bunch of JAGs. How high the picks are will depend a lot on the development of Powell and whether or not Callaway is reliable.

DT - Kind of the question mark with Nnadi and Reed. Nnadi is criminally underrated as a NT and I could see him entertaining more lucrative deals than you have outlined here on the open market. He's certainly better than Poona Ford and Star Lotulelei are and they both got 6 per deals. With the cap going up next year, I'd have to think that's his floor. We'll have to see how Reed fits but if it goes well then I could see an extension. It may be a good time for Veach to throw another dart at the board here just for depth.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.