View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 09:50 AM   #9
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Looks good. Mine is fairly similar. I'll drop it here.

2.58 - Peyton Turner, DE, Houston. It's hard to get below this slot for Turner. Any drafts I have where I trade out of it, he's gone by my next pick. Tailor-made for what the Chiefs do at DE. It sounds a bit like Joe Tryon is fallling; he'd be my preference if available.

2.63 - Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC. Beyond the ability to use a cool nickname (Sun God!), St. Brown is a good fit for the Chiefs offense AND was seen as a potential first round guy entering 2020. IF you blame COVID, you could view this as a first-round value at the end of the second. If the Chiefs go WR, I think it's only for a guy that can become a new centerpiece weapon on his second dela.

4.144 - Robert Hainsey, IOL, Notre Dame. Maybe a bit of a stretch, but he has T experience and looked good at C at the Senior Bowl. Goal would be for him to be an IOL starter in year 2.

5.175 - Shakur Brown, CB, Michigan State. He has a lot of what the Chiefs have found success with at CB and was ascending his last year at Sparty.

5.181 - Tony Fields II, LB. Speedy WILL to develop. Hopefully helps the Chiefs move to a Gay-Fields alignment in 2022 and also lets KC use Gay as a SLB in 3 LB sets, which they'll probably need.

6.207 - Cornell Powell, WR, CLemson. OK. I double-dipped again. But Powell came on nicely at Clemson once the depth chart thinned out a bit and offers a lot of things to like as a potential X.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote