View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 07:00 AM   #37
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I have a Yoder YS640 Pellet Grill Smoker. I absolutely love it. Smoking has as much, if not more, to do with prepping the meat as it does smoking it. So, I scoff at all the “traditionalists” that say pellet grills can’t provide the same smoke and flavor as stick burners. It’s a load of BS

Enjoy the pellet grill. They are fun and easy to use.

Yep, that's the exact model I have. The beast weighs about as much as a small bus and does a fantastic job of smoking. The thickness of the steel really helps me out when it gets colder around here as well. I have had stick burners in the past and as you stated, you can't tell the difference in the end product.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote