View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 12:26 PM   #108
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
This team has more talent than any team Marty coached (except maybe 93 and 97)

That being said..."good coach" and "constant bad decisions" don't correlate in any logical sense.

That's just reality.

My opinion (and his record backs it up) is that Reid got lucky in hiring JJ in Philly...and without JJ, Reid is below average in Philly and got fired.
Every coach makes dumb decisions, some more than others. Tom Coughlin has won 2 SB's and made a mind blowing stupid decision last week and we have seen Belichick make dumb decisions as well. Sometimes these guys try to get to cute for their own good.

With that being said I really think Reid should give up playcalling so he can concentrate more on the game instead of the next play call.

And I would definitely support him being shit canned after this season if he doesn't get this team to the playoffs.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.