View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 12:24 PM   #107
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Reid didn't coach Charles to fumble twice. Reid didn't coach DAT to fumble on the return.

Any team that gives away the ball five times isn't going to win a contest.
You tell me that we give the ball up 5 times against Peyton Manning but STILL HAVE THE LEAD WITH LESS THAN A MINUTE TO GO and I'd think you're crazy.

But you and I both know with better coaching, it's never that close and those fumbles don't matter.

The first Charles fumble was on another stupid swing pass behind the LOS at a goal to go situation. WHY PUT YOUR PLAYER IN THAT ****ED UP POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE??

BAD COACHING LED TO THAT FUMBLE.

Come on Dane, you're not an idiot.

You understand that 'good coach' and 'constant bad decisions' is a ****ing oxymoron that only a moron could defend.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.