View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 06:48 PM   #126
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
I apologize for double pick I have time to pick but was trying to keep it going before I went in my zoom meeting it’s an important meeting if you don’t have sympathy for that I feel bad for you. Tough times right now for everyone please have patience
If it makes you feel better, I was on a WebEx with the CEO while giving you shit about being in a Zoom meeting and ****ing up your pick. :P

It's just a little rubbin' bro, don't take it too harshly. Now, if you do it again then you're reaching Direkshun territory and that will make for some good times.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote