View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 06:23 PM   #121
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
If you think trevan Jenkins is the next great left tackle u trade with the jets I actually think someone is better that’s still there. This draft isn’t that bad for chiefs lot of options
My hunch is that the Steelers will be taking a tackle if Jenkins or Cosmi is there (or Sewell/Darrisaw/Slater by some miracle)... so I think you’re right that the Jets pick is the one to target. Right now the Steelers have Chuks Okorafor starting at LT. Shit sandwich. Zach Banner has more promise at RT for them, but today he’s still a middle of the road RT at best. They need to upgrade at OT desperately if they want to have any offensive success next season.

I recognize that I elected for JOK over Cosmi with my Steelers pick, a top defensive talent may be too much for that franchise to turn down in favor of addressing their biggest need (OT). During research, I saw a couple sources saying that the Steelers may have a top 10 grade on JOK currently. That would be too much to turn down if he makes it to #24. We’ll see.

Last edited by Kellerfox; 03-23-2021 at 06:29 PM..
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.