View Single Post
Old 06-29-2001, 08:29 AM   #27
Archivist

Parker, yes, you can find it under her 'favorite' links. This was my first ever visit to this site and I, too, almost yakked.

Her notation under the link to the 'anti' chiefs page is that it's not for the 'sense of humor' challenged.

That's one thing I allways found interesting was that she had a sense of humor about things that insulted many people but certain things she held 'dear' to her, she had no sense of humor about. Examples would include: mexican immigration, non-pc jokes and the like and of course, Rich Gannon.

It's one in a LONG list of double standards. Sometimes I wonder how she's able to walk without getting tripped up with her mind so jumbled with conflict.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.