View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 10:49 PM   #56
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I do question him not wanting to be around for his rookie season. I get that COVID is "no joke" but are top athletes really an at risk group? I don't know, I'm not going to label him a pussy but it just doesn't sit well for me especially in that toughness department.
AMEN AND AMEN

What does it say about a kid's character and desire to play in the NFL especially being drafted by the defending SB champs knowing you have a great chance to repeat and protect the GOAT QB ??

Right now Niang will have to prove himself to me because right now he is on my sh** list.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.