View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 04:42 PM   #15585
MVP

Smells great from here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Huge pot of scratch vegetable beef soup made with a 2 pound chuck roast and beef bone broth

Par cooked the roast, then cut it up into chunks and added to the soup... this bad boy is LOADED

Carrot
Onion
Peas
Corn
Garden tomato
Cabbage
Taters
Garlic

Throw in some buttered crackers and get down, cant wait for some healthy comfort food
I did that last weekend using pork butt and rib bones, Smoked a slab to the point where you could pull the bones and cartilage easily (burnt) and pulled it apart. I had some lean brisket in freezer that went in along with some pearl onions

ever try Brussels sprouts?

I am not a fan of corn in soups other than it's sorta texture

Last edited by cooper barrett; 09-26-2020 at 04:49 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote