Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 08:02 PM   #1524
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Have you tried the others I’ve listed in the same price point as BT or are you just blindly loyal, Tater boy?
Haven’t tried any of the others yet, only 2 bottles of BT.

I just got into drinking bourbon around Christmas time. I gave up drinking for a long time, used to drink way too much. So I’m just now getting back into the game.

So I will slowly go through the list, and try them all. I do love BT though, I can get it for about $18 from the store I go to in Columbia, instead of $23
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.