Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 06:57 PM   #54
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He's not as much rocketing up as he is returning from the rocket down when he got injured this year. There were some chattering about 1st round potential. He's athletic as hell with absolutely elite arm length and is solid in both facets. The only concern, really, is level of competition because you can coach up the technique flaws.

I've been contemplating the juggling of balls here between WR, DT, and OT. I'd have no reservations saying that I'd hope for him in the 2nd round, especially if DT is adequately resolved in FA. The major sticker is what does Reid and Co think of Wanya Morris? We don't think highly as a collective but that may not be what the brass thinks.
Very intrigued by the Yale guy as well.

Did he play Senior Bowl or just practice? Because the athletic profile looks promising but agree that its comes down to how he plays against competition which you won't see at Yale.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.