View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 09:48 AM   #144
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think we took production high, and we took athletic traits low. When you have a stacked roster that makes sense. It's how you get the occasional stud late in the draft. We don't really need any more mediocre guys, we need to hit on some late round gold.
We couldn’t do it due to Orlando Brown Jr, but I would love for us to trade down and/or trade players and load up on mid/late rd picks.

There’s always good value falling.

Charles Omenihu
Darnell Mooney
Trey Smith
Hakeem Adeniji
Jon Runyan Jr
Mike Danna (what our staff saw)
Bryce Hall

So much value there. I know people say “there’s not enough roster spots” but I don’t agree. There’s lots of guys like Neimann, Watts, Wylie, Pringle, Saunders etc at the back end that can absolutely be replaced.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote