View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 11:49 AM   #27
In Pat We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
The New Orleans Saints have planned to hold their war room at a brewery. Has Boulevard has approached the Chiefs?

That said, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see us trading out of the 1st, but at #32 I wonder what we could pick up. I doubt it would be much more than a mid to late 2nd.
What additional picks could we get from Miami if we drop from 32 to 39? I know Miami currently has multiple picks in the first, which makes it unlikely they would trade up, but it is entirely possible that they trade up to 2 or 3 to get a QB (using some of those first round picks). Maybe a receiver drops to 32 and Miami is keen to set up their QB-WR combo.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.