View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 07:40 PM   #119
Head Chief, Esq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
It's been over a month since anything has been posted so I'm going to un-sticky this thread for the time being.

AJKC, please continue with any updates and if you want it stuck again, just ask. Thanks for all you do!
Thanks Bugeater.

MODOT did promise they’d meet in May and they did not disappoint! Clay’s Tweet is confirmed - The Joe Delaney Memorial Highway is officially a reality! Covid has backed up a lot of projects but fingers crossed that it will be up in time for the Chiefs Home Opener (just have no control over MODOT operations) and whenever it is complete, these signs will adorn I-435 for the next 20 years!

So massive congratulations to Clay and everything he did to tirelessly drive the online petitions, plus the secret Chiefs Planet member who covered the entire cost of the project, to Marty, to the unwavering support received by Vahe and The entire KC Star Sports Department and time Gabriella Pagan and the KSHB news team who did an incredible job covering the story - THANK YOU ALL!

As far as the BBQ Contest - definitely working on it. I’ve intentionally worked slow because I want to set the date on same weekend in October as a Chiefs home game and schedule release isn’t until next Wednesday but things will start intensifying quickly once that happens

So stick or unstick?

Let’s unstick for now. With all going on with the passing of Patteeu and the scare with Nzoner, that should be the attention.

When there is an update (and there will be one soon as a proposal is expected) I’ll post it and we will take it from there....)

(For all you codebreakers out there, my last post on this thread does reveal the location. I just cannot reveal publicly the location until things get more set in stone...)
AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote