View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 12:36 PM   #112
Head Chief, Esq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I know it's only been a week AJKCFAN, but are there any new updates?
We are making progress on the venue for the BBQ contest. October, 2021 remains the target. Really would like to see the Chiefs home schedule announced before locking in the date. Location we are shooting for is a known establishment in the Kansas City area. Don’t have an official proposal yet, but talks are definitely underway and intensifying. Somewhat confident by months end the car will be out of the bag....

On the Memorial Highway front - the application was officially received by MODOT. From what I am being told, MODOT meets up in May to evaluate and officially approve the project.

For now, due to COVID, only signs being installed are highway exit signs which need to be replaced and other essential signs to prevent accidents. Understandably, I asked my contact at MODOT to try to move this project ahead so that it can be up in time for Opening Day in September or at some point in season. No guarantees, but was told they would look to prioritize this request (due to Covid, there will be no dedication ceremony at this time)
AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote