View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 06:19 PM   #38
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I lived up there for a year in the mid 80's. I think the guy to girl ratio was like 100/1 and generally the 1 was nothing to write home about. I have been up there a few times since and it has really changed. There were plenty of good looking ladies running around. I remembered thinking, if it would have been like this when I lived here, I never would have left and that's the truth.

With that said, the summer was great with all the sun, but the winter was a real bitch with no sun. There were a lot of people depressed walking around sucking on the gun barrel.
Yeah, I can see that. I was there for a week in September, so the day/night ratio was normal.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.