Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 04:37 PM   #283
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Watched 'Somm' on Netflix. Very intense and in depth look at what it takes to pass the Master Sommelier exam.

I'm no wine or spirits buff; but you get a good sense that the guys that achieve this title most definitely know their shit. And they aren't bullshitting when they say they taste decaying lilac, or river rock or some such crazy flavor. Worth watching if you're remotely interested in wine.
Thanks! Mrs. FMB! and I have been reading a "train your taste buds" book for wine, and it's really remarkable what you can actually start to pick up by really focusing on what you're drinking. I'm nowhere near being able to figure out what decaying lilac tastes like, but I'm capable of telling whether or not something was oak aged now and pick out some of the subtler fruits, which is something I don't think I could have done before. It's fun stuff!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.