View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 03:04 PM   #677
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I would gladly sacrifice to Rain Man a 7th round pick or two from Green Bay or Cleveland if it means we get more celebrities to announce draft picks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I mean Miami has already drafted 11 dudes, not sure we need our final three picks, so we could him a couple too? I mean how do you keep 14 dudes on your roster? Smart teams will steal young talent from the Dolphins PS.
I haven't even tapped into the pro wrestling celebrity network in Tampa yet. It's America's repository of retired pro wrestlers.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.