Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 10:42 AM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Perfect comparison. Nailed it.

And I realized I had seen it as well while I was watching it. Avatar was ****ing Fern Gully set in space.
I get that but it was still really cool and the visuals were amazing.

The sequels will have underwater sequences, which should be a treat for the eyes.

What I didn't realize, and this was completely and totally unnecessary to the film, is that there is an exorbitant amount of swearing and it doesn't further the film at all.

I didn't realize it until I tried to show my oldest the film and thought "Whoa, I don't remember this at all".

Hopefully, they tone that down in the sequels.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.