View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 10:31 AM   #36
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Sir.

Andy Reid is an offensive genius and a sure-lock HOF head coach.

If he refused to adjust (which is supposedly something he's THE BEST at), he must've had a good reason.

Like he was told not to or something...

This isn't the first time Andy Reid has screwed the pooch by making decisions that 5th grader learns not to make while playing Madden. Situational football, down to ONE starting Olineman, Tackles who aren't actually tackles, and I'm sitting here like "you know if you kept the backs in to help block, maybe Mahomes won't have a bunch of Tampa Gay dick in his ass..."

Reid and Beniemy played into Bowles' hands because that's what they were supposed to do. That's what the script said...

Their DBs molested all of our WRs/TEs all game without flags, their Oline completely mugged our Dline, again without flags...funny how he wouldn't mention that...or how Suh punched Mahomes in the face without a penalty or Brady pushing his finger in Honey Badger's face without penalty...

So, yeah...
Hey rabble, how are you doing? I hope all is well in your world.

I don't agree with you or anyone else's NFL rigged conspiracy theories, but I don't wish to spend countless minutes and posts arguing about it. I hope when the Chiefs win another Super Bowl you can enjoy it and not let the fact you think the NFL is rigged water down your enjoyment.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.