View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 10:27 AM   #34
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I don't think it was cockiness. But it did feel like Reid was distracted. The surprise was we didn't do much in the way of adjustment. But you're right, sometimes you just can't scheme around gaps if you're OL is flat out outmatched. It reminds me of the time vermeil used to scheme a brilliant first quarter offense with Jordan black which worked until the defense adjusted. While Im surprised we didn't stretch horizontally with jet sweeps etc... We did try to run and wr screen with almost no success.
CEH had 9 carries for 64 yards.

I mean, the only reason the run was "no success" was because they gave up on it. Which is unforgivable, considering that it was really the only thing even remotely working - the screens were dogshit, because the line was literally not setting the screens correctly. It was horrid. At some point, you bring Sherman in to help lead block on runs and pass block on PMIIs blindside.

It was ****ing asinine, but Andy Reid is one of the greatest ever, so maybe he thought that his offensive line guru prowess would compensate for lack of chemistry, lack of continuity, lack of familiarity, and lack of talent...but it became obvious early on that the Oline was simply overwhelmed and overmatched...and you have Reid and EB, this pair of ****ing football geniuses who know more about football than I ever ****ing will...and they don't make a single adjustment all game.

**** you if don't think that sounds fishy as ****.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.