Thread: Music Help me name that tune!
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 05:53 AM   #25
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

It is impossible to do something right now because time is always in the future and in the past and right now is somewhere in between but it's already past right now when I hit submit reply the post will post right now but it will appear in the past after I submit replay so it is impossible to submit right now and when you read the post it all ready happened so it can't be right now but as I type this in the future you will read what I am typing right now and then after you read it will be in the past right now currently will be in the past
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote