Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 05:59 PM   #3290
Spooky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Midsommar

Pretty obvious how this movie will end once you hear the setup. And that wouldn't be a problem if there was anything original mixed in to the old "city slickers meet a bad end in a strange rural community" trope but there isn't much here. The lead actress cries and wails throughout the movie's two hour plus run time. Many of the scenes that were supposed to be scary came across kind of goofy, imo.

3 From Hell

It's a Rob Zombie movie. At this point you know what you're getting.
I may not see enough movies, but had never seen anything quite as weird as Midsommar. I recommended it to a few folks. Reminded me a little of the original Wicker Man.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.