View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:55 PM   #149
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I was just listing all the corners to show the depth of the position. 9 quality first rd caliber talents (some falling due to injury).

It’s hard to say what they’ll do, but I would love for us to use Seattle’s plan and trade down. I am an advocate of trading down twice from 32 if it means that we get 2 more picks in the top 110.
I'd take one in the 3rd round and another in the 5th or 6th that could be used for a trade up.

Personally, I'd love to have two 2's and two 3's but it'll just depend on how the board develops.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.