View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #148
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dude, Okudah's going to Top Ten.

I'm not big on Gladney because he's only 5'10 while playing in a division with much taller WR's but if they take him, all good.

But I think it puts far less pressure on the front office and player if they trade back and grab a WR & CB in the second while picking up an additional 3rd, 4th or 5th rounder.
I was just listing all the corners to show the depth of the position. 9 quality first rd caliber talents (some falling due to injury).

It’s hard to say what they’ll do, but I would love for us to use Seattle’s plan and trade down. I am an advocate of trading down twice from 32 if it means that we get 2 more picks in the top 110.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.