View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:46 PM   #142
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The more I analyze this, it seems like corner is going to be our first pick barring a coveted player falling to us.

Even if we signed a FA corner, we’d still need to get another one to replace Fuller. It seems like the sweet spot for drafting a corner will be from 25-50.

Okudah
Henderson
Gladney
Johnson
Terrell
Fulton
Diggs
Igbinoghene
Hall
Dude, Okudah's going to Top Ten.

I'm not big on Gladney because he's only 5'10 while playing in a division with much taller WR's but if they take him, all good.

But I think it puts far less pressure on the front office and player if they trade back and grab a WR & CB in the second while picking up an additional 3rd, 4th or 5th rounder.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.