View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 07:35 AM   #4005
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Until I looked back on those draft classes from the middle teens I had forgotten how bad those draft classes actually were.
That 15 class is enough to write a manifesto about why small market teams should NEVER draft high school pitchers in the top 2 rounds.

I really thought (and hey, this was backed up by talking to someone who worked with scouts and front office folks in scouting) the Royals had realized that after the disaster that draft was.

Maybe some of it was driven by hesitance from ownership to bet on HS arms, that now is not present. I don't know.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.