Thread: Movies and TV House of the Dragon
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 03:36 PM   #12
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've had Fire and Blood for a while now. It seemed less of a story and moreover a retelling, which turned me off.

Should I make an effort to burn through it before this show drops?
{shrug}

Not sure it's worth the trouble. The series is likely going to do it justice. GRRM isn't exactly writing anything gripping these days anyway and as a prequel you're mostly getting some fan service and backstory to a conclusion you already know.

The visuals would be more interesting than the story, even if the TV version doesn't exactly match the story version.

Nah - I wouldn't worry about it. If they aren't carbon copies, who cares? And HBO isn't likely to skimp on detail given that they have a limited runway and if they can stretch this into more seasons rather than fewer, all the better to make some money off it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.