Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 10:23 AM   #49
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
So Fish:

You know I bought the Gbox MX2 a few years back. It's serviceable. The main issue I have is with latency on high quality streams. I really noticed this when I tried to watch the NFL on the Pro Sports app. I'm hardwired and on a good internet connection, so I'm wondering if it's something with my video acceleration or processing on the MX2. Basically, the sound is fine, the picture is crytal clear, but the video is either slow motion or jerky.

Are there some settings that I should look at to try to help with this?
You know I've been thinking of honestly just getting an HDMI cable and hooking it up to my TV and watching the movies like that.

I've had 0 buffering problems watching movies with KODI on my laptop and it seems like an easy solution instead of buying a box or the Shield TV. I think in a few years we will see some nice boxes but right now I keep seeing bad reviews for pretty much all of them so personally I think I am just going to wait.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.