View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 12:09 PM   #125
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
It would be a major letdown if Mahomes doesn't at least equal his 2018 production.

It is worth noting that Mahomes had no more 300+ yard games after the 12/9/19 game against the Ravens.

So it would be a "major letdown" if he doesn't have 50 TDs, a 4:1 TD/INT ratio, and 5,000 yards? I mean, really? Any year he doesn't post running-away-with-it MVP numbers is a "major letdown"?

I suspect you're in for at least a few major letdowns over the next decade. Nobody is likely to perform at that level indefinitely.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.