Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 08:38 AM   #355
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Same here. Oh, the SI frame you told me about came in today. Got the white border. Magazine fits in it perfect! Have another one ordered for the Joe Burrow SI issue. I still have 2 game day program frames coming, the print of the Kansas City Star front page SB LIV Champions, a t-shirt, shot glass, the blu ray and one other item. It is like Christmas in February! Woot!
Thanks for sharing the link on the SI Frame! Would you mind sharing a pic of the KC Star front page print when you get it? I've been debating buying a print or prints to frame or framing actual papers.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.