Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 11:01 PM   #325
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Snap View Post
In world strongest man competitions, we see a sport dominated by whites. Does that mean blacks are weaker when it comes to strength sports? Are they just finesse in other words? Perhaps they are better runners and whites are better lifters...perhaps not. Perhaps this has more to do with circumstances than not?

I do think this is more of a race baiting thread than anything. Sports is supposed to unify us. Not divide us. A lot of black people have great genetics. A lot of white people have great genetics. I personally dont care what race you are. If your on the chiefs roster, I'm rooting hard as hell for your success.
I don't bait.

Simply talking about the obvious differences between black and white QBs, the first thing we notice is speed.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote