Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 10:48 PM   #321
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Cam is a more physical runner. He tries to run over people and puts himself at more risk of taking the big hits. Jackson jukes them out of their shoes and he's great at this. Honestly I think he is more at risk to hurt himself, kinda like Deshaun Watson blew out his knee in a non-contact practice situation.
I wouldnt compare him to cam necessarily. Jackson is circa 2004 Vick. He relies on his speed and ability to joke you out of your shoes. But like vick showed us, injuries are a part of the game. This is a violent sport. And I do expect it to catch up with him at some point. I definitely agree about him hurting himself. All it takes is planting your foot wrong...
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.