Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 10:44 PM   #320
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
The Olympics will be held in Tokyo later this season, when they line up for the finals in the mens/womens 100m at least 13 of the 16 lanes will have black sprinters in them,just a fact of life. Nothing to get pissed off or excited about, it's just things are.

How many white cornerbacks/runningbacks in the last SB, try....0.
In world strongest man competitions, we see a sport dominated by whites. Does that mean blacks are weaker when it comes to strength sports? Are they just finesse in other words? Perhaps they are better runners and whites are better lifters...perhaps not. Perhaps this has more to do with circumstances than not?

I do think this is more of a race baiting thread than anything. Sports is supposed to unify us. Not divide us. A lot of black people have great genetics. A lot of white people have great genetics. I personally dont care what race you are. If your on the chiefs roster, I'm rooting hard as hell for your success.
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.