View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 01:41 PM   #128
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Brady’s only chance at another ring is to frontrun. He needs to play on a team with a good-great supporting cast in a shit division. He needs the 1 or 2 seed, so he can win a couple home games and get to the Super Bowl. There is no other option for him.

I just can’t see him going to the AFC West.
Dallas Cowboys make perfect sense for this exact reason. Arguably the worst division in football right now. Trade Dak for at minimum a first round pick and with that pick draft Brady another weapon to pair with Elliot, Cooper, and Gallup. If I was Brady and wanted to make another run at a title thatd be my destination.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote