View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 02:11 AM   #20
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Heh, sparked an ancient memory. Recall learning to run the flanker flag in the football section of 8th grade PE. Basically, when it was too cold to go outside, we learned on the chalkboard how to read play diagrams and identify positions, then we ran the plays when we got out on the field.
my coaches never told me anything. i learned everything on the fly, pattern
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.