View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 08:23 PM   #9
Cheaterlover*

As a Patriots fan, I’m in the extreme minority. I don’t drink the Kool Aid with the 95% of the nut hugging bandwagon fans. I think his best days are done, at best he’s a middle of the pack QB, and the $30M they’re supposedly willing to give him can be better used elsewhere.

As a Chiefs fan, I would find it hilarious and I would love it if he went to the Raiders, Broncos, or Chargers. It would guarantee mediocrity and put off their search for a franchise QB for another season.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote