Thread: Movies and TV Top 10 favorite films of the 2010s?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 09:16 PM   #54
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc rush View Post
I haven't seen everything out there, so I'm sure there there are plenty of movies that should be here that I missed. I still need to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

These are in no order other than Blade Runner 2049 which has become one of my favorite films ever.

Blade Runner 2049
Mad Max Fury Road
Avengers Infinity War
Logan
Guardians of the Galaxy
Skyfall
Gravity
Arrival
Dunkirk
Moonrise Kingdom
Baby Driver
Hell or High Water
In my second 10 along with Whiplash, I would include Gravity and Baby Driver. There's one movie no one has mentioned and I haven't seen it. Neflix doesn't have it, and the premium channels have not shown it. It's the Sister Brothers. Has anyone seen it? I heard it was good.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli