Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 11:26 PM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleychief View Post
I found a Breville BOV900BSS on Amazon that was sold as a scratch-n-dent unit. I got it for 50% off. I couldn't be happier!

Really, just about anything you would deep fry, you can air fry. I was skeptical at first, thinking it was a bunch of marketing hype, but after trying a few things, the results are pretty good. Foods brown and crisp up just like they would in a fryer.
Yep.

Chicken strips, breaded fish, you name it, if it can be fried, it can be air-fried.

And even stuff you wouldn't expect works out well, like raw veggies or unbranded shrimp.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.