View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 07:31 PM   #44
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Unfortunately, no. Per the Game Manual...

Changing Team Name and City

What it is: Impossible.

When you can do it: Never.

Where it is: Maybe in some alternate univsere

We know, it's fun to re-name your team every week, but this isn't fantasy football. This is Sandbox football, where the teams are real (kind of) and the sport is serious. Your team and league is in it for the long haul, and if you change your name all the time it really screws with our databases, y'know what I mean?

When a new team is created, you can choose from a list of cities and teams, and that's it. That's the city, that's the team. Unless you're Art Modell, you can't recreate a team's identity.
I like my team name but kind of rushed looking through the choices, so was just curious what I missed.

Let's go Phoenix Diablos!!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.