View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 05:02 AM   #344
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
It's boring to say KC wins every game. Last SB all we heard about is the SF defense.
In fairness that SF defense was every bit as good as people made it out to be before the game. They were doing as well against our offense as any team has been able to do.

But then, of course, Mahomes.

I am so much less worried about this Bucs team than I was the 49ers. That team last year scared me given their front four, ability to defend the deep pass, and lots of creative looks on offense that I figured would give our LBers fits.

Evans and Godwin (and Brown) are great receivers, but I really think our DBs match up well with them. They don't run the ball particularly well, and their secondary is vulnerable.

I trust that Reid will find enough ways to compensate for an OL that's going to be more porous than usual. And I think that's the biggest question mark in this entire game.

Last edited by TwistedChief; 01-26-2021 at 06:57 AM..
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote